- Research sponsored career areas – Click HERE to see complete list of sponsored career-areas.
- Apply to Pima Community College (PCC) and take the assessment tests at any of the campus locations
- Some programs require a minimum score of 95 on the reading assessment
- Complete the FAFSA application and apply for scholarships
- Attend a PCC new student orientation
- Activate your myPima account
- Speak with a program advisor at the appropriate campus
- If applicable, attend a program-specific information session or orientation
- Complete program specific applications
- Register for courses
- Once all steps are completed, call to schedule an orientation at our office at 520.324.0402.
To request information or if you need additional assistance, please complete the form below and we will contact you within one (1) business day: