If you have completed these steps, please click on the link to Get Started below.
If you are unsure of your program of study, please complete these steps before moving forward.
- Research sponsored career areas – Click HERE to see complete list of sponsored career-areas.
- Apply to Pima Community College (PCC) and take the assessment tests at any of the campus locations
- Some programs require a minimum score of 95 on the reading assessment
- Complete the FAFSA application and apply for scholarships
- Attend a PCC new student orientation
- Activate your myPima account
- Speak with a program advisor at the appropriate campus
- If applicable, attend a program-specific information session or orientation
- Complete program specific applications
- Register for courses
Once all steps are completed, click below to get started on your journey to being a JobPath Scholar!
To request information or if you need additional assistance, please complete the form below and we will contact you within (2) business days: