Thanks for your interest! There are a few requirements to become a JobPath student. If you are eligible, please click the below link to complete the Initial Interest Form.
After you submit the form, JobPath staff will review and contact you within three business days. If approved, you will be invited to attend a short orientation (NOTE: Because of Covid-19, all orientations are currently virtual).
JobPath Eligibility Requirements*:
- Be accepted or currently enrolled in a JobPath sponsored program
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Arizona resident for at least one (1) year AND a current Pima County resident
- Minimum age of 18
- Meet income qualifications (based on Pima County HUD guidelines)
- Additional requirements may exist for specific programs
*Having an undergraduate or graduate degree may affect your eligibility. Please contact us.