Get Started With JobPath
Thank you for your interest in the JobPath program! Signing up is easy!
The first step to enrollment with JobPath is to attend an information session. Complete the form linked to the blue button below to start your registration. (Note - all info sessions are virtual)
Please review JobPath's minimum eligibility requirements below before continuing.
JobPath Minimum Eligibility Requirements*:
- Be accepted (with start date) or currently enrolled in a JobPath sponsored program
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Waived if enrolled in a PCC IBEST Program
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Have been an Arizona resident for at least one (1) full year
- Currently reside in one of the following Southern Arizona Counties: Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, or Cochise
- Minimum age of 18
- Meet income qualifications (current monthly verifiable income must be at or below the "Low" level for your household size per Pima County HUD guidelines *click to view*)
- Additional requirements may exist for specific programs
*Having an undergraduate or graduate degree may affect your eligibility.
*Form may take a few moments to load*