Get Started With JobPath
Thank you for your interest in the JobPath program!
The first step to enrollment with JobPath is to attend an information session. Complete the form linked below to start your registration.
Below are JobPath's minimum eligibility requirements for enrollment. Please review them before continuing.
(NOTE: Because of COVID-19, all info sessions are currently virtual).
JobPath Minimum Eligibility Requirements*:
- Be accepted (with start date) or currently enrolled in a JobPath sponsored program
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Waived if enrolled in a PCC IBEST Program
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Arizona resident for at least one (1) year AND a current Pima County resident
- Minimum age of 18
- Meet income qualifications (based on Pima County HUD guidelines)
- Additional requirements may exist for specific programs
*Having an undergraduate or graduate degree may affect your eligibility.
*Form may take a few moments to load*